The best online sources of information for what is required to work as a contractor in Oregon and/or Washington are the websites of the contractor regulatory agencies of those states. Included in their information are the general liability insurance limits and the bond limits contractors are required to carry.

The information link to the Oregon Contractors Construction Board is

The information link to the Oregon Oregon Landscape Contractors Board is

The information link to the Washington Bureau of Labor and Industries is

For information regarding Oregon Workers' Compensation Insurance, go to the Oregon Workers" Compensation Division web page at

In the State of Washington, Workers' Compensation Insurance can be obtained only through the state. It is not available from insurance agents. For Washington information, go to

Network with BTIA

Follow us on Twitter & Facebook:
BTIA on Facebook  BTIA on Twitter
Share this page with your network:
AddThis Social Bookmark Button


If you have questions concerning this information, please call us at 503-620-0230, or come in.

Llámenos ya al 503-620-0230.